Date of the race: May 21 – 23, 2021
Race time limit: 60 hours
1) Rules 400 ultra
– Each competitor participates in the race at his own risk and must sign the reverse during the presentation.
– If the starter is a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian must sign the reverse during the presentation.
– Each starter must meet the conditions of good health and must not show signs of intoxication or drug use.
– Each starter chooses their category.
– The competitor must arrive at the start area no later than 20 minutes. before the start of the race.
– The competitor must follow the route of the race stated in the propositions and after reaching the organizer provide a record from the GPS device for subsequent control.
– The competitor must complete the entire route, which is mandatory. If he leaves the route at any point, he must return to it at the same point and continue the race.
– The competitor must arrive at the finish only using his own strength.
– The paid entry fee is non-refundable.
– The paid entry fee can only be transferred to another person according to the transfer date as follows:
a) by the end of the entry fee for the given race, it is sufficient to write a report from which the competitor will transfer the entry fee.
Write the change to the e-mail: email@example.com.
b) after the due date, the entry fee can be transferred only on the spot at the time of issuing the start numbers. On Thursday 20 May 2021 from 18:00 – 20:00 and on Friday 21 May 2021 from 8:30 to 10:30.
A competitor who buys the entry fee and wants to re-register will bring a document, from which it will be clear that the buyer agrees with the transfer of the starting seller (eg scan of e-mail communication).
– The organizer is not responsible for damages incurred by competitors or caused by them.
– The organizer reserves the right not to admit to the start or to exclude from the race persons who show signs of
high fatigue and exhaustion, signs of alcohol or narcotics.
– The organizer reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the race in any situation where the
safety of competitors could be endangered, without compensation for the entry fee.
2) Rights of race participants
After proper registration and payment of the entry fee, each starter has the right to:
– Free parking within the start and finish.
– Use of social services in the area of the goal marked for the purposes of the race.
– Storage of valuables and luggage in the office of the race until the end of the time limit of the
race he completes.
– Measuring your time in the form of chips or timepieces. The results of the race will be published by the second day on the
race website www.400ultra.cz.
– Use of food and drink at the finish of the race.
– In the case of placement on awarded rungs – acceptance of material prizes.
Filing a protest:
– The protest must be submitted in writing, delivered in person directly to the race director at the race office and must always be submitted only until the official end of the race (protesting after the official end of the race will not be taken into account).
– The protest fee is 1,000 CZK or 40 EUR and is non-refundable (the fee is payable in cash at the race office immediately after the protest has been handed over).
3) Mandatory equipment
- Cycling helmet
- Powerful light or headlamp
- GPS device
- Mobile phone
4) Recommended equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Small repair tools (bicycle tools)
- Things needed for survival in nature (knife, matches, isothermal foil, pepper)
- Spare clothes, raincoat and spare batteries
- Basic first aid kit
– Via the form to the date specified in the propositions. Registration will start from January 10, 20:00 to May 16, 20:00.
– In the race office on the day of the race for an increased price (see specific propositions).
– A competitor who is registered on the race website www.400ultra.cz must pay the entry fee within three working days from the date of registration and in the financial amount that falls on the day of payment, but no later than the date specified in the propositions for a particular race.
– If the transfer is not made by the set deadline, the competitors will be excluded from the list.
– Account number: see race propositions.
6) Winning prizes
– The first 3 competitors in each category will always be announced.
7) Authority of the organizer
– The organizer reserves the right not to admit to the start or exclude during the race persons showing signs of high fatigue and exhaustion, signs of alcohol or narcotics, ruthlessly behaving towards other participants, damaging the nature or premises of the race.
– The organizer reserves the right to disqualify competitors from the race who did not pass the route as indicated in the map and propositions.
– The organizer reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the race in any situation where the safety of competitors could be endangered, without compensation for the entry fee.
– If the race could not take place due to force majeure or a reason not caused by the organizer (eg natural disaster, epidemics, pandemics and other events beyond the control of the organizer) , the entry fee will not be refunded.
– The organizer reserves the right to use and provide a third party with login details, contacts of competitors and photos taken from the race for advertising and promotional purposes.