Date May 19 – 23. 2023
Start of the race: May 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Organizer: KTS Pardubice, zs, Boženy Vikové-Kunětické 2571, Pardubice, 530 02, tel .: +420 602 888 623, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Mgr. Jakub Jaroš, Boženy Vikové-Kunětické 2571, Pardubice, 530 02, tel .: +420 602 888 623, e-mail: email@example.com
Start place: Mostek, Autokemp Mostek (map)
Finish place: Mostek, Autokemp Mostek (map)
Parking: Mostek, Autokemp Mostek (map)
WC and shower: Mostek, Autokemp Mostek (mapa)
In Autokemp Mostek it is also possible to stay in cottages or tents. If you are interested in accommodation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) In the form of an electronic application – registration open from 1. November 2022 (at 8 pm) to 14 May 2023 (deadline at 8 pm)
– entry fee: 1100 CZK + 300 CZK cycling cap 400 ultra (optional) – until 31. December 2022
– entry fee: 1300 CZK + 300 CZK cycling cap 400 ultra (optional) – from 1. January 2023
– payment by bank transfer to account number: 2111057391/2700 or Paypal (for this method, please contact the organizer at email@example.com )
– in the variable field the symbol indicates the year of birth and in the description for the recipient his surname, due to the matching of the payment.
– foreign payment:
* entry fee: 45 € + 15 € cycling cap 400 ultra (optional) – until 31. December 2022
* entry fee: 55 € + 15 € cycling cap 400 ultra (optional) – from 1. January 2023
* payment by bank transfer to account number: IBAN: CZ95 2700 0000 0021 1105 7391, BIC (SWIFT) code: BACXCZPP, ACCOUNT OWNER: KTS Pardubice, z.s.
* in the field the variable symbol indicates the year of birth and in the description for the recipient his surname, due to the matching of the payment.
– the entry fee is due within three working days from the date of registration, but no later than May 14, 2023
– if the transfer is not made by the above date, the competitor will be removed from the list
– the amount for the entry fee is determined by the transfer date, not by the date to the organizer’s account
– when transferring a lower amount than is given in the due date, the organizer will demand additional payment of the amount
– registration becomes complete only after payment of the entry fee
– paid entry fee is not returned
– paid entry fee can be transferred to another person, at any time until the end of the due date of the entry fee for the race
2) On the spot – Mostek – car camp, start place, organizer’s office
– when issuing start numbers at set hours the day before the start and on the start day (without cycling cap 400 ultra): 1600 CZK or 70 EUR
– without the right to a commemorative medal
The price of the entry fee includes:
– start number
– participant sticker
– food and drink at the finish
– everyone who successfully completes the race will receive a medal “400 ultra finisher”
Issue of start numbers:
– on Thursday 18. 5. 2023 – 18:00 – 20:00, Autokemp Mostek
– on Friday 19. 5. 2023 – 9:30 – 11:30. Autocamp Mostek
until 28. 2. – 30% of the total entry fee
until 31. 3. – 50% of the total entry fee
until 30. 4. – 70% of the total entry fee
after 1. 5. – the entry fee is not refundable
If the race cannot be held on the scheduled date, the entry fee can be transferred to an alternate date or another year. If both offered options are not used, the participant will be refunded 50% of the total entry fee.
Race information 400 ultra
Race length: 400 km
Elevation gain: 9.000 m
Time limit for completion: 60 hod.
There is no track marking. Competitors will receive a route in gpx format from the organizer at least 5 days before the race. The competitor will record the route to the GPS device, according to which he will orient himself on the route. The route drawn by the customer is binding. If the competitor leaves the route due to sleep, food, etc., he is obliged to connect to the route at the place of departure. The route will be checked using GPS trackers and the route will be checked from the competitor’s navigation record.
Race route: HERE.
GPX download: HERE.
- Cycling helmet
- Powerful light or headlamp
- GPS device
- Mobile phone (if the mobile phone also serves as a GPS navigation, GPS navigation is not included in the mandatory equipment)
- Sleeping bag
- Small repair tools (bicycle tools)
- Things needed for survival in nature (knife, matches, isothermal foil, pepper spray)
- Spare clothes, raincoat and spare batteries
- Basic first aid kit
– the first 3 competitors from the category, ie the fastest three men and women
– the announcement will take place continuously when passing the finish line
– material for the first 3 competitors from the category, ie the fastest three men and three women